Teach Me How to Whack!It's time to put your knowledge of whacking bushes to good use as you help educate the next generation! Take a trip to the Event Area of the Commons and get helping!
Help three aspiring young ones learn how to whack bushes, mana whack, and power whack! Bring the Jr. Whackers some Cardboard Swords to use, found in bushes throughout the world, and they'll share the spoils of their training with you. As you help them, they gain experience, "leveling up" and will award more items with each turn-in. Each of the determined young padawans will have a daily quest to power up the spoils from their next turn-in.
One Jr. Whacker appears to have suffered a head injury, since they are idolizing Nate. Talk to them and see what's going on.
What's a funner thing to earn than your Baking badge? Nothing of course! Help one Jr. Whacker get theirs later on in the event.
New for 2016
We've added 9 new quests where you get to help a Jr. Whacker earn their Camping badge. Stayed tuned for unlocks throughout the event.
Event Achievements - POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!!!There are an incredible SEVENTEEN possible Achievements to earn in the Jr. Bush Whacker 2016 event:
Achievements Returning for 2016:
- Working Harder - You've helped a Jr. Bush Whacker level up.
- Power to the People - You've helped each Jr. Bush Whacker power up.
- Working Better - You've helped each Jr. Bush Whacker level up to 5.
- Working Faster - You've helped each Jr. Bush Whacker level up to 10.
- Working Stronger - You've helped each Jr. Bush Whacker level up to 15.
- Honorary Jr. Whacker - You completed all 8 enthusiastic Jr. Whacker quests!
- Won a 'Diamond!' - You got a cardboard diamond. Isn't that awesome? No?
- Fashion Badge - Help the Jr. Whacker earn their Fashion badge.
- Capitalism Badge - Help the Jr. Whacker earn their Capitalism badge. (Cookie selling quest-line)
- Cooking Badge - You helped Jaidee earn her Cooking Badge.
Added/Changed for 2016:
- Jr. Patron - Buy all the 2016 Jr. Bush Whacker items. *
- Camping Badge - Help Keisha set up a demo campsite to help other Jr. Whackers get their Camping badges!
We have 5 achievements from previous year's events, which may be earned by spending some Bush Bucks, if a player was not present during the initial years:
- Putting on the Uniform - You got all the player items from the Jr. Bush Whacker Event!
- Junior Decorating Award - You got all the house items from the Jr. Bush Whacker Event!
- Jr. Merchandiser - You bought all 11 items from the 2013 Jr. BW Event!
- Supporting the Cause - Buy all the 2014 Jr. BW Event items.
- Jr. Shopaholic - Buy all the 2015 Jr. Bush Whacker custom items.
*The Mini Golf piece is NOT included in the Jr. Patron achievement, and therefore it is not required to purchase it.
Pet PacksNew 2016 Pet Packs (Coming Soon)
Previous Year Pets (Available for Bush Bucks)
Badger - Increases your odds to win Mana by up to 30%. Jr. Bush Whacker Doll - Adds an up to 30% chance that Nothing wins will change to Energy.
Ninja Bunny - Increases your odds to win Gems by up to 30%.
Toy Crocodile - 20% chance to double non-multiplied Mana wins.
Cardboard Kitty - Turns up to 25% of your wins to Mana.
Guinea Pig - Increases your odds to win Mana by up to 25%.
Jason Beaver - Increases Puzzle Odds by 15% at max level.
Share your mentoring success on the forums!
The event will run until Friday, September 30th at Noon PDT!