BW2: 2017 St. Patrick's Celebration!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day Bushwhackers!
The Commons is greener than usual! That’s because the Commons Party Planning Committee is putting on a St. Patrick’s day party!
Unfortunately, the guests of honour seem to have gotten lost in the bushes. Go whack them up and help them find their way to the Event Area!
There are eight Leprechauns to whack up that will help you put on a rocking St. Patrick’s Day party! Every day the event goes on, the odds to whack them up gets larger, so you can get them all before it ends. Three of them will have turn-in stations for you to do and the others will have repeatable quests for you to do for event progress.
Unlocking throughout the event are previous year quest lines:
Mr. Keith is looking to put out his special brew again. Help him find the ingredients.
Seamus is in the mood to do some whacking of his own, but first he needs your help to make the perfect shillelagh.
Siobhan is throwing her version of an Irish Feast...but the dishes got lost in the bushes. Go find them for her!
Those poor snakes are tired of being whacked so often. Help their leader out by setting up his snake relocation program efforts.
Help Bree learn about Irish mythology!
New for 2017:
We added two new quest lines this year! Mr. Keith has some competition, and a new leprechaun friend has a fun little task for you! They will unlock as the event goes on.
Event Achievements -- POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT
There are a total of FIFTEEN possible achievements to earn in the St. Patrick’s Day 2017 event.
Achievements Returning for 2017
- Capture a pesky missing Leprechaun.
More Little Rascals
- Capture all of the pesky missing Leprechauns.
- Help 25 times at each St. Patrick's Station.
A Perfect Brew
- Help Mr. Keith make his brew.
King of Clubs
- Help Seamus make a Shillelagh.
- You helped Bree learn about Irish Mythology.
Added/Changed for 2017
- Help Alec Guiness brew the craftiest of St. Patrick's beers.
Rainbow Cloud Island
- Find all of the special items on the Rainbow Cloud Island.
- Purchase all of the 2017 St. Patrick's Day event items.*
We also have 6 achievements from previous years
which may be earned by spending Bush Bucks if you missed getting them the first time around.
- Whack a Leprechaun while dressed like Rainbow (Wearing custom items from 2014.
- Whack Rainbow while dressed like a Leprechaun (Wearing custom items from 2013.
Always Wearing Green
- Purchase all of the 2016 St. Patrick's Day event items.
- Purchase all of the 2015 St. Patrick's custom items.
- Purchase all of the 2014 St. Patrick's custom items.
Green Pride Week
- Purchase all of the 2013 St. Patrick's custom items.
* The St. Patrick’s mini-golf piece is not included in the Patty's Purchases achievement.
New 2017 Pet Packs:
Keep an eye out for the sale pop-up!
This event runs until Friday March 24th @ Noon PDT.
Post your comments and questions here!
What are the different leprechauns?
You can whack up two types of leprechauns: hatted and non-hatted.
How can I find the leprechauns?
- There are 8 hatted ones to find, 3 will unlock turn-in stations, and the other 5 will give you daily quests. You must manually whack these ones to capture them.
- The non-hatted ones will drop items for you to turn into the turn-in stations. You can quick whack and mana whack non-hatted leprechauns when they appear if you wish. The non-hatted leprechauns will *always* drop some turn-in items, rather than just having a chance to.
Just keep whacking. You could whack them all up in a day if you wanted to. The odds to whack up hatted leprechauns will increase as the event goes on.
What adds to my event progress?
Turning in items to the Gold, Beer and Clover stations, and doing quests for folks in the event area.
Do I have to do the achievements?
No. Completing the goals for the achievements is totally optional. You get either a large energy pack or a title for your character from them, no event progress.
Where can I see all the achievements available and how to get them?
Either on the holiday dialog, the achievements dialog, or on the blog.
Why should I ask for friends to help boost turn-ins?
It increases the amount of progress you get from doing a turn-in.