Thank you for all your feedback on the mount augmentation update. Today we released some improvements to it, to help you on your quest for the perfect mounts!
- Feed selling store now shows "Sell" buttons instead of "Buy" buttons, and items are no longer titled as "trade in...".
- Feed selling store now displays current amount of Mount Bucks in the currency bar.
- Hovering over feed items in the feed selling store will now show what effect it has.
- Can now specify the quantity when buying/selling feeds for Mount Bucks in the feed stores.
- Releasing a mount no longer reduces progress on relevant achievements (retroactive). That means your mount collection achievements will be restored to their old values, if you've released almost all of your mounts.
- Closing the buying/selling feed stores now take you back to Clint's Mount Buck chat menu.
- Gems bar is now hidden in stores that don't have items that cost gems.
Chat about the changes on the forums!