Joyous Easter Bushwhackers!
Easter is coming to the Commons again and you know what that means! Competition!
Every 8 hours, you can compete against 4 residents of the Commons in the Easter Egg Hunt! Plus, after your first Hunt of the day, you can hide eggs to set-up for the next hunt and whack monsters to keep the fields safe for the children!
Having trouble winning? Why not use some bonuses, available from the shady character in the wizard hat in the Event Area. Boosts are available for purchase for Easter Tokens after you complete your first Egg Hunt of the event.
Help make the eggs with the three turn-in stations! With all the Unpainted Eggs, Dye and Wax, we can make some pretty egg designs!
This year's event adds nearly a dozen new quests on top of the ones offered in previous years, so there's tons to do all throughout the event!
New for 2015:
If you helped Chef Elza prepare her feast last year, she's collected new recipes from the residents of the Commons and has a whole new slew of ingredients for you to find.
Speaking of Easter Feasts, lambs are so cute, aren’t they? Help Lambchop save her fellow lambs from ending up on Easter feast tables.
There will also be two new daily quests that unlock this year! Grab Jelly Beans and Peeps every 20 hours for extra Easter progress and tokens!
Plus, stay tuned for the World Wide Easter Egg Hunt! Eggs will be hidden throughout the entire BW2 map for you to find!
Event Achievements -- POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT
There are a total of TWELVE possible achievements to earn in the Easter 2015 event.
Achievements Returning for 2015
- Win the Easter Egg Hunt. You can do it!
- Win the Easter Egg Hunt with a perfect score.
- Help the Chef prepare for the Easter feast!
Basket Weaving 101
- Complete the Easter Reeds quest 5 times
Pro Egg Designer
- Help 40 times at each of the Egg Stations
Added/Changed for 2015
Gone Egg Crazy
- Purchase all the 2015 Easter custom items.*
Lambs against Lamb
- Help Lambchop protest certain feast choices
World Wide Hunter
- Find some eggs during the World Wide Egg Hunt
Egg Eagle Eye
- Find all the eggs during the World Wide Egg Hunt [HARD! Requires most of the Seasonal Forest content finished
We also have 3 achievements from previous years which may be earnable by spending Bush Bucks
if you missed getting them the first time around.
Easter Token Finder
- Purchase all of the 2014 Easter custom items.
- Purchase all the 2013 Easter custom items.
That's Not Fair!
- Win the Egg Hunt while dressed as the Easter Bunny (2013 customization items: Rabbit Hat, Rabbit Nose and Bunny Cape
*The Easter mini-golf piece is not included in the Gone Egg Crazy achievement.
New 2015 Pet Packs (Available until Monday March 30th at Noon PDT)
- Increases your odd to win Mana by up to 25%!
- Replaces up to 30% of Nothing wins with Gold
- Gives you an up to 20% chance to double non-multiplied Mana wins!
Previous Years Pets (Available for Bush Bucks)
- Change up to 20% of nothings into Chocolate, which converts to random energy, mana and power.
- Increases your chance to win energy up to 25%.
Walking Ukrainian Egg
- Increases your chance to win puzzle pieces up to 15%.
- Increases your chance to win energy by up to 25%.
The event will run until Friday April 10th 2015 @ Noon PDT.
Post you Easter comments and questions here!
How do I participate in the Easter Egg Hunt?
Talk to the NPC under the Easter Egg Hunt banner to be teleported to the hunting zone.
What do I do in the Easter Egg Hunt zone?
Click on all the crates, barrels, rocks and bushes trying to find as many eggs as you can. There are only 20 eggs hidden in all the doodads.
How do I get a perfect score in the Easter Egg Hunt?
You need to collect all 20 eggs - basically not letting any of the other hunters find any.
I’m too slow at the Hunt. How can I be better?
The NPC with the wizard hat in the event area of the Commons sells boosts for Easter Tokens. Speed up your character and distract the other hunters with his wares. Also, travel in a circle, starting in the area closest to where everyone else is being distracted.
When will the last quest unlock?
All quests will be unlocked by the 10th day of the event.
What contributes to my 100% progress?
Turning in the Unpainted Eggs, the Dye and the Wax as well as completing the Easter Egg Hunt and quests for the folks in the event area.
Why do I want to ask friends for help?
It increases the amount of progress you get from doing a turn-in.
Do I have to do the achievements?
No. Completing the goals for the achievements is totally optional. You get either a large energy pack or a title for your character from them, no event progress.
Where can I see the achievements available and how to get them?
Either on the holiday dialog, the achievements dialog, or on the blog.
When can I do the World Wide Easter Egg Hunt?
The World Wide Easter Egg Hunt starts on Easter Sunday - April 5th - and lasts for the rest of the event.
Where do I find World Wide Easter Egg Hunt Eggs?
Once the hunt has started, you can find eggs by clicking them in many of the zones in the world. Eggs are hidden behind rocks and trees and in tricky to access locations in normal zones, secret areas, and adventure zones all over the world. Not every area has an egg hidden in it. There are 60 eggs hidden throughout the world in total, but you'll need to be done most of the content in the game to find them all.