Here's the breakdown on some of the changes that were added to the game today.
- You can now put found gear on your Companions.
- Their missions now give Rare gear.
- The Companion dialog in the Tavern now displays all the gear available, their Battle Rating and the effect of Loyalty and Leadership.
- Uncommon and Rare Gear is now craftable in the Blacksmith.
- Gear is craftable to the level of your Blacksmith.
- Leveling up the Blacksmith requires Lumber and Common Scrap.
- Uncommon gear is available from just having the Blacksmith.
- Rare gear recipes are available from mission drops or the Shardium store. You will need to use them to make them show up in the Blacksmith.
- Recipes have a max level they are craftable to. Once you're past that level, you'll need to find new recipes.
- Epic recipes will be in a future update.
Hall of Trials
- Bosses are now every four (4) levels.
- You should be able to get as far as you could before.
- The Brotherhood Tasks now reflect this, giving you tasks for Level 16 (the Goblins), Level 20 (Oliver), Level 24(Eliza), and Level 28 (the Spiders).
- You can now buy Epic Gear to put on your companions. You will only see the non-class gear that they can equip.
Improved Battle Rating
- The Battle Rating will now be less skewed towards health.
- The new rating is a combination of the Attack Rating (which includes Speed, and Crit), 10% of the Health rating, your Armor rating, and the new Level Effectiveness rating.
- Players, Companions, and Enemies now have an effectiveness level.
- Equipped gear closer to your level is more beneficial.
- Higher level combatants will now do more damage to lower level combatants and lower levels will be less effective against higher levels.
Click here for more details!